Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Frittata Recipie

I know a couple of you wanted this recipe so I thought I would add it here. All of the amounts below are "abouts" as I never measure when I cook. You can also find many different variations on www.allrecipes.com

Put veggies in a greased 9x13 pan. I usually do steamed broccoli, sauteed onions or peppers, green chilies, mushrooms, spinach, and tomatoes (fresh or canned). Sometimes I add cooked chicken, ham, or bacon. I add enough veggies to fill about halfway up the pan.

10 large eggs (or 12-14 med)
1/2 cup-1 cup milk
1 tsp salt
1 tsp pepper
1/2 tsp garlic salt
1/2 tsp onion salt (if I don't add fresh onion)

Beat all together 2-3 min until fluffy and season to your taste. Pour over veggies and with a fork move everything around a bit so the egg mixture gets between everything. Bake in a preheated oven at 350. Bake about 30-40 min. until eggs are done. You can sprinkle cheese over the last 5 min or so
.

1 comment: